Born October 29, 2010, 7:56 p.m., 7 lbs. 4 oz., 21 inches

Hailey LOVES her new little brother! She is so soft with him and loves to give him kisses on the top of his head. I couldn't be more pleased with how she has been acting! I think it helped that she has been given some big sister gifts since Will has joined our family.

Will has been a champion sleeper! He sleeps pretty much all day... except on and off during the middle of the night (of course) when I want to sleep!

This is how our last couple days have been. His bilirubin has been a little high causing him to look a little orange. I have started calling him "The Situation" as he is going for the Jersey Shore look...

We all love this little guy so much and are so excited for him to finally join our family!


12 comments:
He's sooooo cute! Congrats!
Holli, What a doll!!! Seriously can't wait to hold the little guy!!
What a handsome little man! And I love the name! Would you believe that Jack was our first choice (for Jack) and Will was our runner up?! I guess great minds think alike! ;) Congrats!!!
I shall now refer to him as "the situation." GTL.
Congratulations! Get used to not sleeping at night. . . with all my kids it got worse before it gets better!
Oh, I've waiting to see these pictures! He is just darling :) Congratulations. We are so excited for you! I love his name, and I love his nickname. Way to go mom...and dad :)
CONGRATS!!! He is so cute and it looks like you all are doing great.
He looks so perfect, Holl! Seriously, he's beautiful :)
awww.... he is sooooooo adorable!!!!!!! and hailey looks good as the part of big sis! :)
hope you're doing well!
OH my I love it super sweet, I have been waiting to see the Picture's, happy late birthday & congrats to the family---
Love you all---
Your BFF Heidi
ohh Holli he is adorable! I can't wait to come give him a little squeeze!! I'm glad to hear all is going well and that Hailey is such a great big sister. Let me know if you need anything! Congrats!
So cute Holli! You make good babies!
Post a Comment