How fun! I love that they got to do that! And I just saw your last post! Loved seeing another pic of cute new nephew!!! And I cannot believe the snow! So glad it has not hit us here yet! Especially because Sadie has "sleeve-a-phobia". I just made that up, but seriously the girl cannot stand long sleeves!!!! Miss you!
Billy and I have been married since 2002. Billy plays with bikes all day while I play House. We have a ferocious little doggy named Officer Sniffy, a busy ball of fire named Hailey Jane, and a smiley little dude named Will. We are so happy!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! How cute :)
How fun! I love that they got to do that! And I just saw your last post! Loved seeing another pic of cute new nephew!!! And I cannot believe the snow! So glad it has not hit us here yet! Especially because Sadie has "sleeve-a-phobia". I just made that up, but seriously the girl cannot stand long sleeves!!!! Miss you!
who comes up with those play groups? i need to join with you guys!
wow... now I wanna be in play group too!
Post a Comment