P.S. This is her preferred sleeping arrangement. On the floor. She told me last night that I should let her sleep on the floor because her backs hurts from her bed being too soft. Yep... I almost believe her!
Monday, October 18, 2010
Hailey's New Love...
About a week or so ago while I was grocery shopping, I decided to buy Hailey a small pumpkin she could decorate. She has LOVED this pumpkin! She carries it around in a blanket and calls it her "baby" and we will occasionally find it in bed with her. Billy is getting worried that it is going to break open one of these days because it has also been dropped more than once. But I don't think there has ever been a pumpkin that has been more loved than this little fellow! I am a little worried about how we are going to eventually get rid of it...
P.S. This is her preferred sleeping arrangement. On the floor. She told me last night that I should let her sleep on the floor because her backs hurts from her bed being too soft. Yep... I almost believe her!
P.S. This is her preferred sleeping arrangement. On the floor. She told me last night that I should let her sleep on the floor because her backs hurts from her bed being too soft. Yep... I almost believe her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That is so dang cute!!!
So cute, Paigey also prefers to sleep on the floor.
I saw the baby counter, less than two weeks!!!
Man, that is gonna SUCK when you have to throw that thing away! Go get a Funkin before it's too late! ;)
Post a Comment