Friday, October 8, 2010

F is For Farm...

Our little Preschool Playgroup from the 'hood hit up Wheeler Farm this week for letter 'F'. I have said this before, and I will say it again, I think Hailey needs to live on a farm.

The group, minus a couple babies in strollers.

Hailey and her buddy Trevor checking out the goats.

This really doesn't have anything to do with Wheeler Farm, but Hailey's cute little friend E'En came up and wanted to hold her hand. Hailey at first said no, because she was holding her sandwich in her hand, but then I was like "what about the other hand, silly?" I am determined for these two to be little lovebirds! But maybe not until they are 25...

I think we scarred the kids for life by taking them to the duck pond. I think all the kids were crying at some point, which was a little funny. After we left the duck pond, Hailey kept saying, "I want to go home now, Mom." So maybe if she lived on a farm without geese and ducks...

And yes, her boots are on the wrong feet. I hear they are more comfy that way...

No comments: