Saturday, October 9, 2010

Almost as Cool as Jurassic Park...

We went to Ogden's Dinosaur Park today. This is the second time in my life visiting this place, the first time being when I was in Elementary. I think I was more excited to go than Billy or Hailey.

Hailey wasn't super thrilled about the two dinosaurs that moved and made noise, and after seeing those, she was ready to go home. But we talked her into staying, and made our way around the park...

Hailey liked the "elephant" bones.

Not quite sure what Billy is doing...

I love this picture!! Minus the guy in the background. She is such a cutie!

This was about the only dinosaur she would go near, let alone pose for a picture with. Probably because it was pink. And pink means it is a nice dinosaur.

Yep. They sure look dangerous...

And me, in all my pregnant glory trying to outrun the scary dinosaur. Actually, it is a toss-up who is scarier - me or the dinosaur...

Anyways, Billy is petitioning for the name "Bronto" now because Brontosaurus is apparently his favorite dinosaur. And Bronto is apparently a tough name. So if you wonder why we aren't calling our baby Will anymore, now you know.

2 comments:

Daisie said...

Looks like a fun time! My girls would have had the same reaction!! I adore the picture of you at the end!! Good Luck!!! Keep me posted on this baby turning business!!! Love ya!

Steph said...

I am sure Ben's vote will be Bronco- not Bronto. close enough right? You are such a trooper- running around the dinosaur park in all of your pregnant glory! Love you guys!