Here are a few pictures from last week showing how much Hailey loves to dress up in other people's clothes.

She found my boots, or as Billy and my Mother call them, hooker boots. I can't believe she could actually walk in those things!!

Here is the latest addition to my wardrobe... a housecoat. Yep, I am officially an old lady. My mom gave it to me because I mentioned I was going to start wearing mumus around the house to be more comfortable. If you were wondering, it is quite comfortable. Hailey seems to like it too!

And here she is dressing up like her Dad. She always pulls this shirt out of his closet. Maybe red is her favorite color, or maybe she is just gearing herself up for the UTAH FOOTBALL SEASON!! Regardless, she looks adorable.
2 comments:
cute. A couple of years ago I got a really cute vintage suitcase from Real Deals and then I filled it up with dress-up clothes for Kienna for her birthday. She loved it! We even had a HM wig ;)
btw -- i missed seeing Hailey today too!
So cute. You should do a scrapbook page...when I grow up I want to be... :)
Post a Comment