Here are a few pictures from Hailey's last couple days of swimming lessons. I think she learned a lot! I am sure we will see more swimming lessons in our future!
i loved your pictures of girl's camp. how did you luck out with the rooster? we should really get together. i also loved the picture of hailey and billy reading comics, so cute.
Billy and I have been married since 2002. Billy plays with bikes all day while I play House. We have a ferocious little doggy named Officer Sniffy, a busy ball of fire named Hailey Jane, and a smiley little dude named Will. We are so happy!
3 comments:
Glad she had a fun time! What a cutie!
That smile is amazing!
i loved your pictures of girl's camp. how did you luck out with the rooster? we should really get together. i also loved the picture of hailey and billy reading comics, so cute.
Post a Comment