Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Latest Project...

I have done a couple cross-stitching projects lately, but they have been pretty small. I decided to get this pattern and try it out. I was such an IDIOT and bought the wrong size fabric for the cross-stitch (which I discovered after I started...), so I had to shrink the words and crown down. Oh well, I guess it still turned out ok. I think Billy wanted to throw a big party when it was done because it had taken up so much of my time!!


Billy keeps teasing me that this must be our family motto for the year, because I got this little ditty for Hailey's room last year. Well, so be it.

2 comments:

The Willeyes said...

I love that!!!!! Where did you get the one for Hailey's room? I want one :)

EmmaP said...

i like that motto. I think it is something I am going to have to start telling myself when things are not working out like I plan.

good job! I don't have any artsy fartsy skills like that!