Tomorrow my baby girl will turn 3. 3!!!!! I cannot believe how fast these 3 years have gone by! I love watching her grow and learn new things. I am constantly amazed by her! She is my little buddy and I love her so much! Happy Birthday, Hailey Jane!!
she is verrrry cute and extremely intelligent! i cannot believe she is 3 already! she is going to LOVE being a big sis and will be such a good helper to you! happy birthday hailey!
Billy and I have been married since 2002. Billy plays with bikes all day while I play House. We have a ferocious little doggy named Officer Sniffy, a busy ball of fire named Hailey Jane, and a smiley little dude named Will. We are so happy!
5 comments:
What cute pics of Hailey. I hope she has a great birthday!!
Not only adorable, but smart too! That's our girl. Great job on the cross stitch, Holli.
Happy Birthday Hailey GIRL!!!! You are 3 going on 13. Good luck to your parents. They're gonna need it! Hope your day is great! Love you guys!
Happy Birthday to Hailey! I can't believe she is already 3. What a fun girl, and lucky to be getting a brother or a sister soon :)
she is verrrry cute and extremely intelligent! i cannot believe she is 3 already! she is going to LOVE being a big sis and will be such a good helper to you! happy birthday hailey!
Post a Comment