So these first few pictures, yeah... I don't usually go around taking pictures of people, but this lady deserved a spot on my blog. She had the BIGGEST hair I have ever seen! I only wish my hair would do that!

From behind...

Maybe she was going for the "Bride of Frankenstein" look. I hear it's in...

Back to zoo pictures! Billy and Hailey on the tigers. Not as awesome hair as the lady. I bet Billy would look studly with that hair!


I look completely unexcited in this picture. I only did it for Hailey. I know. I am a trooper.

Billy on the other hand was willing to do it without being asked. He does a good gorilla impression...

And the carousel. Good times to be had by all at the zoo!
Ok, I am totally sold on this hairstyle!!


7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you guys. I hope you're feeling okay, love the pics at the zoo too.
Holli, You're not going to believe this, but I know that lady. I'm laughing so hard right now. Her hair is amazing, right? Her adorable granddaughter (who is in the picture with her) was my college roomie and when she showed me a picture of her grandma I thought her hair couldn't be real. But it is. She's been sporting the beehive for decades and boy howdy she is as fantastic as her hair is. I've been to her house, and her pimped out RV. It's all as classic as the hair. I'm laughing so hard right now I think I'm gonna bust a gut. I'm glad you met Grandma Bev. Too bad I wasn't there to introduce you.
Megan- YAY!! I had a feeling when I posted those pictures someone would know her. With hair like that, you have to be a popular lady! Maybe someday you can properly introduce me to her!!!
I don't know about that hair on Holli, and Hailey certainly needs no extra flair, but I'm thinking it does a certain something for Billy....I could be sold on it. Grandma Jen Jen
hey - and i bet she can hide a lot in the updo too! hehehe
oh man! that. is. Awesome.!! I so would have documented that hairdo as well. and I do love the zoo. I need to go before my pass expires.
Yeah- she should make the 10 o'clock news with that do! Glad to know that someone knows this sweet lady! And her hair! Too funny!
Post a Comment