I am all about the fun Christmas activities, so i made Billy and Hailey decorate gingerbread (graham crackers at our house) houses with me. I bet you can't guess which one is mine and which one is Billy's... P.S. if you couldn't tell, the one on the left is Santa on his sleigh.

I really wasn't surprised that Hailey was more interested in eating the house building products. She would dip the gum drops in icing and eat them. Nothing better than a 2 year old hyped up on sugar!!

And I just had to post my FAVORITE Christmas card I have received... I got it from my friend, Melanie. She knew I would appreciate it!! Billy says he didn't like it, but deep down, I know he was laughing!!


Fa la la la la, la la la la.
1 comment:
oh my gosh! That christmas card is hilarious. I just think it's so so so sad for Max Hall that nobody has any respect for him anymore. So sad.
Go Cougars anyway, though. ;-)
Post a Comment