
Not having it. I wasn't really surprised actually. She still doesn't understand the whole "Santa" thing. He is just a fat guy with a beard in a red velvet suit. If you put it that way, he sounds scary to me!
I also thought I would post a couple other pictures from the Christmas party that I took.

Hailey apparently wasn't impressed with the Christmas carol sing-along! She plugged her ears the entire time everyone was singing!

And this was the aftermath of Santa's little treat. Who doesn't love a little chocolate?!!
Well... here's hoping that next year she will be a little bit more into the Santa thing!


5 comments:
haha! on the singing! too funny!
That's too bad that she still isn't sure of Santa, but you are right, there is always next year! Cute pics though.
DITTO! The girls crack me up, they love waving to Santa everytime we go to the mall or somewhere like that, but the minute he comes near them, they freak! Hopefully they will atleast appreciate the presents!!
Hailey you are too stinkin' cute! I am glad she doesn't like men in red velvet, black boots, white hair and hasn't seen a razor in who knows how long! :)
I would have to say that "Santa" isn't all that "nice" looking either. its no wonder why so many little kids are afraid of him. but once you know what he does then it doesn't matter what he looks like, you'd do anthing to sit on his lap and tell him what to bring you!!
Post a Comment