Oh, summer, how I miss thee! I am loving the snow, but I am so cold ALL THE TIME!! On today's agenda: buy Holli Snuggy (preferably leopard print) and wool socks...
it's not just cold, it is BITTER cold! and they have snuggies for dogs now too! maybe you could get matching one for officer sniffie! or whateveryour dog's name is...
Billy and I have been married since 2002. Billy plays with bikes all day while I play House. We have a ferocious little doggy named Officer Sniffy, a busy ball of fire named Hailey Jane, and a smiley little dude named Will. We are so happy!
5 comments:
That was such a fun day!! I cannot wait to see you all cuddled up in your leopard print snuggy!!! You are hilarious!
i miss summer oh so much too! but the snuggy's... not the biggest fan. isn't it just a robe put on backwards? I dunno!!!
It seems like it is so much colder this year! BBBRRRR:)
I miss summer too. It was so nice to let the kids run around our yard and play with bubbles....but I guess Christmas will be fun too! Cute picture!
it's not just cold, it is BITTER cold! and they have snuggies for dogs now too! maybe you could get matching one for officer sniffie! or whateveryour dog's name is...
Post a Comment