Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Zoo

I have been meaning to post these pictures since last week... Hailey and I went to the zoo with our friends Kristi and Aiden. Hailey has hung out with Aiden a couple times, but this time she was absolutely in LOVE with him! It was also a fun trip, because we hadn't seen any of the new baby animals yet. They are darling!!

4 comments:

Daisie said...

How cute the mom's and babies! Always fun to see cute pics of Hailey! What a doll!!

EmmaP said...

awww! she looks so happy!!! i love the giraffe!

Kristi Judd said...

I am so glad we finally got together. Aiden loves hanging out with Hailey and they really do make such a cute couple. Thanks again!!

jennie said...

That can't be my little Hailey...she's a full-fledged girlie now, not a toddler any more! Glad they had fun. Grandma Jen Jen