Hailey has been way into the Disney Princess movies lately. She constantly wants Billy and I to sing her favorite songs from the movies, and it has been fun to watch her start to sing them as well. I am really excited she is getting into the whole Princess thing! Here is a little clip of her singing one of her favorite songs from Sleeping Beauty. P.S. Sorry the video is sideways...
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!! She sounds so sweet! She is definitely a little princess.
That is truly adorable! I can't wait for the girls to all get together and put on shows for us all at Christmas!! Such a fun age huh!! Can't wait to see you guys in real life!!!!!
AH! I LOVE THIS GIRL!
This made my whole day to hear her sweet little voice singing that song. I LOVE the part that goes "I know...me..."
We need to get the kids together for a play date soon. Wanna?
Call me if you guys have time one of these days.
Thanks again for posting this - I am at my office and in for a LONG day and this made me so happy (:
I love it when you catch them being so cute like that. My favorite :) I can't wait for our cuties to meet each other! They can discuss Princess movies to their heart's content :)
Oh my gosh! She is the cutest thing. We had a blast today at the zoo with you guys. Plus Aiden now thinks Hailey is his new girlfriend not the random little girl at the park!
So cute. I love! She is a doll :)
ha ha that made me giggle! she is so cute and has such a great personality, i just want to squeeze her!
Post a Comment