I am pretty sure I was there with you when that pic was taken! I am pretty sure Billy took an awesome speedo picture with my camera as well!!! Miss you guys!
Billy and I have been married since 2002. Billy plays with bikes all day while I play House. We have a ferocious little doggy named Officer Sniffy, a busy ball of fire named Hailey Jane, and a smiley little dude named Will. We are so happy!
5 comments:
Whatev, you just love that cute bum, huh.
Wow. Oh oh oh wow. I was going to make some joke about whether or not that guy was Billy. But I just can't. I'm too stunned.
that rocks my socks! hahaha I lalalove it! it really amazes me how people actually go out in public looking
I am pretty sure I was there with you when that pic was taken! I am pretty sure Billy took an awesome speedo picture with my camera as well!!! Miss you guys!
Yup-pretty much Venice Beach all summed up in on pic! Scariest most entertaining place I have ever been!hahahaha!
Post a Comment