She knew that routine pretty well!!! I love how the one little girl next to her is off in her own world and the other little girl next to her is watching her to know what to do next. But MOST of all, I Love how BIG Hailey's smile is!
So darling...she told us all about it in Primary. That she had a silver skirt and tights with snowflakes...she was so excited and grinning from ear to ear. She is such a doll :)
Billy and I have been married since 2002. Billy plays with bikes all day while I play House. We have a ferocious little doggy named Officer Sniffy, a busy ball of fire named Hailey Jane, and a smiley little dude named Will. We are so happy!
3 comments:
Blonde, beautiful, sweet, and graceful...I remember another little dancer just like her 24 years ago. Yes, be proud, Mom!
She knew that routine pretty well!!! I love how the one little girl next to her is off in her own world and the other little girl next to her is watching her to know what to do next. But MOST of all, I Love how BIG Hailey's smile is!
So darling...she told us all about it in Primary. That she had a silver skirt and tights with snowflakes...she was so excited and grinning from ear to ear. She is such a doll :)
Post a Comment