Zoo lights. I cannot believe how BUSY it was! It was a lot of fun, but it was dang cold! Notice how all the girls are smiling in this picture...
Hailey is not super happy in this picture at the end. Good thing we decided to bring our stroller just in case she got cold and didn't want to walk anymore.
Harmer family Christmas party. We saw lots of family we don't get to see very often, ate lots of good food, and played fun Christmas themed Minute-to-win-it games. I give this party 2 thumbs up.

Christmas morning. Will is such a doll sleeping, I had to get a picture of him!

Will was having a good time with his new toys. Sniffy was loving his new Christmas bone.

Hailey loves her new dress.

Both kids got new bikes. Yes, Hailey already has one. No, Will cannot walk. That is what happens when "Santa" works at Specialized.

Two dapper looking men.

Christmas morning at Grandma Kitty's and Grandpa Popcorn's house. Three girls too busy to look at the camera.

Christmas afternoon at Grandma Jen-Jen's and Grandpa Bill's. Hailey's favorite dress. Yes, Aunt Renee should become a professional shopper. She knows what this girlie likes!

Randomness. I just thought this picture was cute. He is getting SO BIG!
Ice skating lessons with Aunt Teri. Hailey and the safety knees girls.
Aunt Teri showing the girls a video of what they looked like ice skating.

After an hour of skating, this is what Hailey looked like. She looks like she is telling me with her eyes where I can shove my safety knees...

Group picture. The girls actually did really good! Hailey learned how to march with her hands in the table-top position, safety knees, twirls, and swizzles. Too bad Teri lives in California. I wish she could keep teaching Hailey! I guess she will just have to move here...



No comments:
Post a Comment