How fun! I am sure she is going to love it!! I loved just get caught up on all the fun you guys have been having!! I love Will spinning himself in his swing, that laugh is to die for!! And I ADORE YOUR NEW FAMILY PICTURES!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE OURS!! LOVE YA!
Billy and I have been married since 2002. Billy plays with bikes all day while I play House. We have a ferocious little doggy named Officer Sniffy, a busy ball of fire named Hailey Jane, and a smiley little dude named Will. We are so happy!
4 comments:
She looks so grown up! I can't get over it.....
Wow! Was this before or after the class?? She already has the poise of a pro! Grandma
How fun! I am sure she is going to love it!! I loved just get caught up on all the fun you guys have been having!! I love Will spinning himself in his swing, that laugh is to die for!! And I ADORE YOUR NEW FAMILY PICTURES!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE OURS!! LOVE YA!
She looks so cute :)
Post a Comment