Friday, August 19, 2011

Lagoon!

Yesterday we went to Lagoon! It was both Hailey and Will's first time, and I think they both had a good time... well, as good of a time as you can have riding in a stroller all day (poor Will). Hailey was super brave and went on a lot of bigger rides and actually loved them! As for me, I am becoming a wuss. Billy made me go on the Rocket with him, and I thought I was going to have a heart attack! Fortunately, I lived to tell the tale. Here are some pictures from our day...

First ride of the day! She loved it!

Will being a happy little boy. He was trying to show me what he would look like if he had a mustache...
This was Hailey's favorite ride. She went on this a couple of times.
Longest. Ride. Ever. The line had like 3 people in it. 30 minutes later, after the longest boarding/unloading process EVER, they were done. Lame. Well, lame for me, Cath, and Will who had to wait.
Hailey's prize, "Sniffy Flower". More on that later...
The next Amelia Earhart (before disappearing, that is...)??
The last ride of the day. I told Hailey I would go with her on it because both Cath and Billy don't like this ride. Unfortunately, Will was having quite the meltdown and wanted his Mama. So, Billy was stuck riding with her. He said he was white-knuckled the whole ride. And I thought I was a wuss! I love the look on his face compared the Hailey's! She loved it!
And poor Will at the end of the day. Red puffy eyes from crying, runny nose, but still pulls out a smile for his Mom. What a cutie!
Everyone knows how lame the games are at Lagoon. Total waste of money. However, there is one game that you can win at pretty much every time- Guess Your Weight. Billy took one for the team and had the kid guess his weight so he could get a prize for Hailey. I only included the first part of the video because it is the funniest (and I wouldn't want the entire blogosphere to know how much I weighed, and I am sure Billy feels the same), but he did win the prize ("Sniffy Flower"). For your viewing pleasure...Billy.





It was a way fun day! Hopefully we can go back soon!

P.S. Thanks Cath for coming with us and helping!

2 comments:

Steph said...

You guys attacked that like champs!! So impressed!!!

EmmaP said...

Ok - I TOTALLY empathize with Billy on the ski lift thingy! I HATE heights. and those things are all "loosey-goosey", not hugging ya tight in or anything. I am a white-knuckler on those for sure. Although the last time I was on it, was with a guy. So I just held onto him really tight. lol