Such a pretty dress! She loved holding those flowers, but I think she was disappointed she couldn't throw petals on the ground.
Hailey and Brandon, the ring bearer (Jenny's son). They had fun playing together at the wedding!
The fam. I thought this was an adorable picture!And here is a little clip of Hailey and Brandon walking down the aisle. Hopefully we won't have to see Hailey doing this for real until she is like 30...


5 comments:
Hailey is adorable! I love how she held her hand out waiting for Brandon to take it again:) Too cute! I had no idea Jenny was getting married again. We're always behind on family gossip.
She always looks so serious when she is given a responsibility. It's seriously adorable. I love the family pic too!
She is so graceful! Yeah, I'd just get it in her head she isn't dating until she is 30. Safest bet!!!
That is so dang cute! She looks so beautiful! And I just saw her pledge of allegiance...Wow! I am so impressed! Miss her tons!!
She is adorable :) I love her!
Post a Comment