Hailey's 3rd egg hunt at the elementary. She was pretty fast this year, and came away with a pretty good haul!

Will's 1st egg hunt at the elementary. Not really into it as you can tell...

This picture really doesn't have anything to do with Easter. They are just stinking cute!

Egg hunt at the Hoeksel's. It was so fun watching the kids run around the house looking for eggs!

Post egg hunt. I am sure they were playing Angry Birds or Fruit Ninja. LOVE these kids!

Decorating Easter eggs. It always cracks me up when Hailey smiles like this!

Easter morning breakfast before church. Hailey loved her twirly dress!

Such a handsome fella. I am glad I got a picture of his outfit before church, because during my lesson at church, he managed to poop through all of his clothes. Nice... I am still embarrassed one of the other YW leaders was holding him when it happened.

Aren't we the handsome bunch?! Billy and I sure do make the most adorable kids, that is for sure!

As we were driving up to the Hoeksel's last night, we were talking about what we learned at church. Billy asked Hailey what she learned. Hailey said, "Jesus died." And then Billy said, "then what?" Hailey said, "He came back to life." I am grateful that Hailey knows that Easter is not all about the candy and Easter Bunny, but about our Savior. Such a great weekend!!


1 comment:
Two perfect Easter angels and two wonderful parents. We love you!
Post a Comment