Billy claims Will looks like an old man. He has the bald head and the big gut. But Billy says Will especially looks like an old man when he wears his suspender shirt. Old man... psh! I say HIP CAT! But now I sound like I am 80 years old...
I love it...and he is a doll. I think a lot of babies look like old men until they get their hair. Hey, even if he does...you know he will be cute when he's old :)
Billy and I have been married since 2002. Billy plays with bikes all day while I play House. We have a ferocious little doggy named Officer Sniffy, a busy ball of fire named Hailey Jane, and a smiley little dude named Will. We are so happy!
1 comment:
I love it...and he is a doll. I think a lot of babies look like old men until they get their hair. Hey, even if he does...you know he will be cute when he's old :)
Post a Comment