This is
sort-of a Flashback Friday post. I actually took these pictures just a couple days ago, but here is the story... Hailey has been dancing around the house since she could walk, and recently she has been asking about dance classes. She has a couple tutus and a leotard and LOVES to watch
Angelina Ballerina. She has also started to ask for her own pair of ballet shoes. I remembered I had my old ballet shoes in my hope chest, so one day I pulled them out. Surprisingly, they actually fit! Hailey has been wearing them around the house (stretched out elastic and all - boy, I must have had fat feet!) and dancing her little heart out! I have made a couple calls trying to find a class for her, but unfortunately, the classes have been full. So... it looks like Hailey will have to wait until this summer to take dance classes. If anyone (assuming anyone still reads this blog) knows of a good dance place, let me know!

3 comments:
Groove the Dance Studio is great, and they are just South of Joy Luck Restaurant. My friend owns it and I do a little work there! :) 801-296-1423
kienna did a dance class @ Flips when she was in kindergarten. I don't know how much it is, because we got a discount since she had a gymnastics class too.
What a doll. I know Julie has Ashlyn in a class. You should ask her :) Not Dance Impressions...just sayin' :)
Post a Comment