Today was Hailey's first day of preschool! For as much (or little) that I can get out of her about her first day, it sounds like she really liked it. I am just happy that she wasn't one of the crying kids. And I am happy to say that I didn't cry either. Maybe when she hits kindergarten. I am excited to see what she learns. Sounds like it will be a fun school year!

P.S. I CAN'T believe my baby is old enough to go to school!!!
2 comments:
She looks so grown up! I can't believe that it is time for her to do school already. Way to be strong Holli...
She looks adorable! And yes, I totally agree, how did they get this old so fast!! The girls are getting a kick out of me being their preschool teacher, so now they go around calling me "Teacher" a lot of the time!! By the way! I think of you often! I really want to chat with you, I can't believe it is almost time for you to have a new baby!!! YEA! I love you! I will call soon!
Post a Comment