We went to Gardner Village a few weeks ago when my Aunt Betty was in town, and I was excited to see they were already set up for Halloween. I am glad we went early in the season, because it wasn't crowded yet. Hailey was a little unsure about the witches at first, but after the first couple she was running all over the place wanting to check everything out! This little outing made me so excited for Halloween!
Billy and I have been married since 2002. Billy plays with bikes all day while I play House. We have a ferocious little doggy named Officer Sniffy, a busy ball of fire named Hailey Jane, and a smiley little dude named Will. We are so happy!
3 comments:
i was just thinking about you today and wondering how you were holding up!!! looks like you're still out having fun.
I have never been there for Halloween, fun...I will have to venture out more :)
She looks so cute! Especially those shoes, adorable! Your MOm was just telling me you guys went there! Jealous! So glad you guys got to go!!
Post a Comment