YEA!!!!! I sound like a broken record but truly....so thrilled for you guys! Can't wait to meet the little guy!!!
Welcome, little Guy. We know how to do boys at this house. Grandma
yep... no missing those family jewels! looks like Princess Hailey will have herself a little Knight to play with :)I anticipate a "Name the Baby" blog post sometime down the road :)
So happy for you to get a little boy and I can't wait to see him!! Congrats!!
Congrats Billy, Holli and Hailey. You will love having a little boy!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
YEA!!!!! I sound like a broken record but truly....so thrilled for you guys! Can't wait to meet the little guy!!!
Welcome, little Guy. We know how to do boys at this house. Grandma
yep... no missing those family jewels! looks like Princess Hailey will have herself a little Knight to play with :)
I anticipate a "Name the Baby" blog post sometime down the road :)
So happy for you to get a little boy and I can't wait to see him!! Congrats!!
Congrats Billy, Holli and Hailey. You will love having a little boy!!
Post a Comment