Friday, June 4, 2010

Flashback Friday...

We find out Monday what the little babe is! Place your bets...

I think it is a boy.

Billy thinks it is a girl.

Hailey thinks it is a girl.

5 comments:

jennie said...

Well, I'm sticking by my original guess of a girl....I'm usually not right, but this could be a first! By the way, Grandma and Grandpa don't care, we're just excited!

Cat said...

Girl. Either way the baby will be healthy and beautiful and the shopping will commence.

EmmaP said...

well, based on your recent food cravings, coupled with your love of swamp cooler odor to the umpteenth power, divided by the square root of... j/k!

Well, it'd be nice to try the other flavor (boy)... but I just cannot get my head past all of the princess stuff at your house! so I "guess" a girl!!!

Steph said...

Girl! But a boy would be so fun too! And yes, the shopping will commence either way! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing a boy. We need some boys in this family:)