I have been meaning to post some cute things Hailey has said recently...1. Hailey loves to "help" Billy shave. He lathers up, gives her a razor (cap still on!!!), and she goes at it. She has been saying "Shave your whiskers HARD, Dada".
2. Along those same lines, she was sitting in between my legs one day when I was doing her hair and she rubbed my legs and told me they were "scratchy". I went straight in the bathroom and shaved my legs...
3. Billy was reading the sports section of the paper and was telling me that Woods Cross beat someone the other night. I asked him what sport. He said, "girl's basketball". Hailey laughs and says, "Girl's basketball?!!! That's funny!" I laughed my head off!
4. We usually go get ice cream and take a drive up by the Temple on Monday nights. We always ask Hailey what the Temple is. She'll say "that's the Temple". Then we will ask her what you do in the Temple. She will say "get married". And then proceed to tell us that she is going to get married in the Temple and wear a wedding dress and marry Prince Charming.
5. Usually on that same trip we will ask her who is on the top of the Temple. She always says "Jesus. He is playing his trumpet!" We have tried to tell her it is Angel Moroni, but she is adamant that it is Jesus. Close enough...
6. She has told a few people in her nursery class that she is going to "marry Prince Charming and go ice skating".
7. I was joking around with Billy and I told Hailey that Dada was going to get rid of me and she was going to get a new Mom. Hailey said, "What about Aunt Stacy? I like her." Ben, would you be ok with that?!!!
8. Whenever Billy and I are discussing ANYTHING, Hailey says, "Guys, guys. Don't tell jokes."
9. When I am trying to get Hailey to do something like pick up her toys, or get dressed or get in the car, her new phrase is "Easy Mama, easy." That always makes me smile. She also tells me when I am being "obnoxious".
10. My all time favorite word of Hailey's that I am not going to correct her pronunciation... HANGABURGER (hamburger). LOVE it!!


7 comments:
Ok the girls basketball thing is hilarious....
totally funny. no i wanna go get a hangaburer. tee hee.
And don't forget she coined the name Grandma Jen Jen!
Aunt Stacy huh? THAT is funny- and No- I am pretty sure Ben WILL NOT be ok with that! haha! And the Jesus playing his trumpet thing- made my day! :) Love her!
I checked with Uncle Ben, and he said it is okay. You can come over here and we'll play in make-up and eat junk food and giggle about boys.
(:
Seriously - that made my day. I am glad she thinks I am nice.
I love that she is going to wear a pretty dress and marry Prince Charming! SO cute!!!
Awwwwwwww
love the list, i love what comes into their little minds. sorry i couldn't hang in the spin class, i think i'm going to be paying for it the rest of this week either way-that was killer.
Post a Comment