I love skiing and snowboarding, but I haven't been in about 4 years because I was 1- with child 2- new mom and fat 3- still fat and out of shape. I finally felt I was in good enough shape to hit the slopes again, so I begged my Dad to go with me. We picked the perfect day to go!

I love Powder Mountain. That is where I learned to snowboard. 2 semesters through Weber. Yes, I took the class twice. And yes, I passed both times.

I also love the ride (rest) in between the runs.

Here is my attempt at looking cool on the mountain. My Dad just barely missed the shot of me finishing a McTwist 540 double handstand yo-mama. Oh well, maybe next time.

Hailey is going to be the next Lindsey Vonn. Cuter though. And more gold medals. Yes indeedy.
1 comment:
yay! A daddy daughter date??? nice! and there is skiing in college? I'd better get in shape so maybe I can take it next year!
Post a Comment