






This next picture needs a little explanation... we were walking back to our car (well, the girls were RUNNING), and Hailey kept stopping and grabbing at her bum. After a couple times of doing that, she stopped and said "my bum!". I went over to her and pulled up her dress and this is what we found...
Poor thing! Her diaper weighed about 10 lbs from all the Sprite she had drank! Daisie and I were standing there laughing our heads off! I pulled up her diaper and she started running again ending with the same result. I ended up carrying her back to the car were fortunately I had a spare diaper!


5 comments:
That is friggin hilarious! Poor thing! I hope that the rest of it was fun. It sure likes it was!
i love the picture of the bum, hahaha that is so funny!!! wish we were going to princesses on ice... maybe next time
First of all I will always adore those pictures from Flashback Friday! And I cannot believe how fun the princess night was! I am so so glad to have a cute fun sister in law like you to do these fun things with! And also thrilled to have our girls get the chance to be close and do these fun girly things together! What a super fun memory! Especially Hailey's diaper things, I am still laughing about that one!!! Love ya!
Ok, first of all the "Sprite Diaper" was the funniest sucking thing I have EVER seen- seriously- Second- she is the cutest little princess ever! But it is just not that hard when your mother is the queen right? :)
That is too funny! Looks like they had a blast though...and they looked DARLING :)
Post a Comment