This was Hailey's first professional baseball game. We love baseball, but are glad that the season is finally over. Now we can concentrate on our mighty Utes! Go Utes!! ("Cougars are stinky", says Hailey.)
Oh my gosh was she ever that small? It's hard to imagine our little Hailey as anything but the chatty girl she is now! I about died laughing when she said that Cougars were stinky. Sounds like mommy has been training this little one!!
Billy and I have been married since 2002. Billy plays with bikes all day while I play House. We have a ferocious little doggy named Officer Sniffy, a busy ball of fire named Hailey Jane, and a smiley little dude named Will. We are so happy!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh was she ever that small? It's hard to imagine our little Hailey as anything but the chatty girl she is now! I about died laughing when she said that Cougars were stinky. Sounds like mommy has been training this little one!!
I can't believe anyone would brainwash an innocent little child like that. Shame on you. Go cougs!
Can't wait for her to say that in front of Jake! He will love it!!!
Post a Comment