I love this picture of Hailey and cousin Max. He looks terrified of her! Little do they know, they are going to be best buddies...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
So, I am at work right now (Yes, that is what I do while I am supposed to be working...blog surfing...) and we are laughing so hard at this picture. You are right - when you enlarge the photo he looks completely frightened. i don't think that she scares him as much as his arms were strapped down so he couldn't move! Oh - so funny. Thanks for making me giggle.
Billy and I have been married since 2002. Billy plays with bikes all day while I play House. We have a ferocious little doggy named Officer Sniffy, a busy ball of fire named Hailey Jane, and a smiley little dude named Will. We are so happy!
1 comment:
So, I am at work right now (Yes, that is what I do while I am supposed to be working...blog surfing...) and we are laughing so hard at this picture. You are right - when you enlarge the photo he looks completely frightened. i don't think that she scares him as much as his arms were strapped down so he couldn't move! Oh - so funny. Thanks for making me giggle.
Post a Comment