Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Not So "Cool Room"

For those who have been to our house, since we got married, we converted one of our extra bedrooms into what has been called the "Cool Room". Along the lines of decorating in that room, anything goes. But since we have had Hailey, we have had to make it a little more Hailey appropriate. Leave that up to your imagination... Billy has been complaining that the more things I take off the walls, the less cool it becomes. Oh well. So here is the new "Not So Cool Room".

Billy just built him a new computer, so that means that we now have a "His" and "Hers" computer. The famous tower of shoes. We put the mirror behind the door slanted so Hailey couldn't pull it down on herself. I didn't realize it was so dirty until I saw it on here. Oh well...

Hailey loves books! I am waiting for the day when she starts pulling all the books off the shelves.

Child appropriate... hmm... this is the one thing that is going to stay. I think Billy would choose this poster over me if I made him choose one or the other!

Well, I hope everyone enjoyed a peek into our new "Not So Cool Room". I guess you don't get the full effect unless you come see it in person. It is a lot more bare than it used to be! At least Hailey won't be learning her swear words from our walls and we can just leave that up to Billy...

1 comment:

The Mama said...

Your "cool room" cracks me up!!
I gotta see it in person someday!