I don't know who I feel worse for, Santa or Hailey. The picture tells all. We made our way to the Festival of Trees tonight and we were so excited to get Hailey's picture taken with Santa. I was so optimistic it was going to turn out great because she was in such a wonderful mood. Well, as soon as I handed her over to Santa, she let out a blood-curdling scream and started crying like he was going to hurt her! I kept having visions of "The Christmas Story" where they went to see Santa and all the kids started crying. Santa handed her back to me so fast he didn't even give her a candy cane. Oh well. Maybe in a couple years Hailey will appreciate Santa when she knows he brings presents...
Friday, November 30, 2007
Poor Santa
I don't know who I feel worse for, Santa or Hailey. The picture tells all. We made our way to the Festival of Trees tonight and we were so excited to get Hailey's picture taken with Santa. I was so optimistic it was going to turn out great because she was in such a wonderful mood. Well, as soon as I handed her over to Santa, she let out a blood-curdling scream and started crying like he was going to hurt her! I kept having visions of "The Christmas Story" where they went to see Santa and all the kids started crying. Santa handed her back to me so fast he didn't even give her a candy cane. Oh well. Maybe in a couple years Hailey will appreciate Santa when she knows he brings presents...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Holli! How Funny!! We were supposed to go to the mall last night to get pics of the girls with Santa, it didn't work out so we're going tonight!! Wish us luck! Love ya!!
Holli- I'm glad that you tried! My boys did the same thing their first time on Santa's lap. It will get better! Thanks for leaving me a comment, I don't know where I was, but I didn't realize you had a blog too!! Now I will check back often to see more cute pics. Take care!
Post a Comment