Monday, February 27, 2012

Random February Pictures...

I haven't blogged in a while, so here are some pictures from the past few weeks...

Hailey and I made the boys stay home and had a little girl's night out last week. We went to the Spaghetti Factory (Hailey's choice) and then the Utah vs. Stanford Gymnastics meet. It was so much fun! We even upgraded our free seats to better seats. I can't wait to go on more girl's dates with Hailey!

Speaking of Hailey, she has been Bored.Out.Of.Her.Mind. The other day she played swimming teacher. I found her doing laps on the carpet. It needs to be summer. Now.
Will is climbing on everything.
And more climbing.
This is how I found him sleeping one afternoon. I thought it looked adorable with his hand on his face.
First attempt at the "sock bun". If you haven't joined the sock-bun revolution, you need to now.
Buddies. They like to sit in the boat and play. Will prefers to be pant-less. If I could get away with it, I would too. They are just too constricting. The end.

3 comments:

jennie said...

Is there any kid in the history of the world who hasn't played "boat" from a laundry basket? You just gotta; it's required!

Daisie said...

So fun to see these cuties!! I am hoping there is still a chance we will be seeing your cute faces in real life soon!!!!!!

Steph said...

I have never heard of the sock bun revolution- however...you need to show me how!!! It's amazing!