Saturday, November 26, 2011

Wowza!

I haven't blogged in a long time! There just hasn't been much to blog about. Pretty boring. Here are some random pictures over the last month...

Hailey is becoming quite the photographer. She took this...

And this. She has mastered the self portrait if you ask me.
Will looking his most dapper for church. We like to call him "El Guapo".
Sniffy likes to wear Will's p.j.'s.
Will's new favorite toy/seat. That orange part that he is sitting on is bowl-shaped and it goes around and around. He likes to put anything and everything in it and watch it spin. That includes him sitting in it...
Will enjoyed Thanksgiving this year. Especially the pumpkin pie. I think he ate his weight in pumpkin!
The cousins, including new baby Callie!
Hailey has been so excited to hold baby Callie. She is way excited to have another girl cousin!
Billy doing what he does best- making fun of the Utes. He was enjoying the Utes current loss to Colorado. Lame. I did think this was a way cute picture of him though.
And lastly, the Christmas tree. We shall see if that tree is still up by Christmas. My guess is no. Will is a little monster. A very, very cute monster.

3 comments:

Daisie said...

How cute! Love seeing what you all are up to! How fun for Hailey to have another cute girly cousin! Excited you got your tree up! Hopefully ours will be up tomorrow! Love you!!

Cat said...

I can't believe Hailey took such a good picture of Will! She is going to be quite the photographer. Have her take some at my wedding....

EmmaP said...

Way impressed by Hailey's photography skillz... I think there is some real talent there!

I love the pics and love catching up!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for the tree. :)