Thursday, September 8, 2011
Back to School!
Hailey started back to school yesterday! Yay! She is definitely taking after her Mama in not being a morning person. I woke her up before 8:00, and she was not in the mood to go to school. So after a few minutes of bribing her to go, she had changed her mind. At least she had a fun day when she got there! It's going to be a fun year! Then off to Kindergarten... don't get me started. It is a good thing she still has a year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Looks like Officer Sniffy wants to go to school too....Hailey, you are growing up way too fast!
She already looks like she should be in kindergarten. She is so grown up....ok now I'm getting sad...it's going too fast!
4 going on 14....look out boys...here she comes!
She's getting so big! I love your new family pics too :)
Adorable! Glad she's having fun at school this year!
Post a Comment