1. Hailey likes her space. She was getting very annoyed with the boy sitting next to her who was getting in her "bubble".
2. There is no shame in picking your nose during a Christmas program as long as you are wearing your Sunday best. But... we are working on being more ladylike.
3. Hailey's teacher even refers to her as "Princess Hailey".
4. Hailey has been talking about a boy she calls "Calder". Billy and I kept on correcting her and telling her his name is "Carter". She would tell us, no, CALDER. Today I found out there is actually a boy named Calder. Who would've known??
5. Christmas wouldn't be Christmas if we didn't have a little meltdown about sitting on Santa's lap. I was for sure she would be ok with the jolly fat man this year! The only way I even got her to go within 20 feet of him was telling her she was getting a present from her teachers who were sitting right next to him. Maybe next year??
6. Hailey is the cutest one in her class, but we already knew that :)



2 comments:
What a cute picture of Hailey. Her hair is getting so long. It makes her look so grown up!
Calder huh? Weird. She is so beautiful!Way to go Hailey!
Post a Comment