Here is a picture of her favorite way to pull herself up. She grabs onto me (usually my clothes or my hair if I am laying down) and stands for a pretty long time.
I am really starting to get worried we might need to baby-proof our house a little sooner than we anticipated! Hailey is pretty much crawling, but she hasn't mastered it yet. If she has enough motivation (ie. shoes, purses, jewelry, shiny things...) she is a little speed demon! Today she found one of my nativity sets that is on the bottom shelf of our coffee table. Although Joseph has accidentally been decapitated once this year (a story for another day) I am trying to avoid another such mishap. I am in search for a "Little People" nativity for next Christmas that will be durable enough for a toddler. So if anyone sees a great deal on one, please let me know!
In other news... 1 week till Jake, Daisie and the cutie-pa-tootie twinners come to Utah!! Yeah!! We are SO excited!


1 comment:
Oh My Word!! Hailey is amazing! She will have to teach the twinners a thing or two! Sadie is just barely thinking of pulling up on stuff, and Samantha seems like she could care less! It will be so fun to see them playing together again! Thanks for including your excitment to see Jake and I as well, we know it is all about the girls!! Love ya!
Post a Comment